Past Assistant Governor Rotary International District 3300
Vice President of Malaysian Indian Football Association (MIFA)
President of Kuala Lumpur Indian Football Association (KLIFA)
1. Dr. Pathepen who obtained his Doctor of Business Administration from Commonwealth Open University (UK) also holds Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from Victoria University of Technology, Melbourne (Australia). Dr. Pathepen graduated from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply CIPS (UK) and holds Diploma in Purchasing and Materials Management from MIPMM (Malaysia), Certificate in Certified Purchasing Management from NAPM (USA) and also Certificate in Shipping and LCCI Accounting, Business Statistics and Costing.
2. He had worked in a Multinational Manufacturing company for 22 years before moving to Telecommunication, Oil & Gas and Leisure industry. In total, Dr Pathepen comes with 27 years of working experience. In the manufacturing industry, he had worked in various departments, Production & Materials Planning and Logistics, Finance, Costing, Marketing & Sales, Warehouse/Stores, Shipping, Purchasing and Materials Management. His last appointment was as Group Procurement Manager for an internationally recognised Malaysian corporation engaged in both manufacturing and retailing activities.
3. Dr. Pathepen is currently one of the selected lecturers for the Asian Institute of Productivity and Quality Management (AIPQM), Malaysian Institute of Purchasing and Materials Management (MIPMM) and Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers (FMM) and Negeri Sembilan Skills Development Centre.
Dr. Pathepen also lectures in Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) programmes.
4. Besides conducting trainings throughout Malaysia including Sabah and Sarawak. Dr. Pathepen has also traveled to Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia and Thailand to conduct trainings.
5. With 27 years of working experience and 22 years of training & lecturing (5 years part-time & 17 years full-time), Dr Pathepen carries with him wealth of knowledge and experience in the field of Supply Chain & Logistics Management.
|1||Management||Training: Supply Chain & Logistics Management||Logistics & Supply Chain Managers / Executives / Coordinators, Materials & Inventory Managers / Executive / Supervisors, Distribution Managers / Executives / Supervisors, Store Personnel, Warehouse Managers / Executives / Supervisors, Materials Planners / Executives / Supervisors, Shipping / Traffic Managers / Executive / Supervisors, and Personnel in related functions who require knowledge and broad understanding of Logistics & Supply Chain discipline.|
|2||Management||Training: Purchasing & Procurement related courses: Purchasing Management, Purchasing Negotiation Skills, Legal Aspects of Procurement, Vendor Selection & Management, Procurement Cost Reduction Techniques, Re-engineering Procurement Processes||Procurement Managers, Procurement Executives, Procurement Officers, Professional Buyers, Materials Managers, Materials Executives, Production Planning Executives, Inventory Control Managers, Inventory Control Executives, Administrative Managers, Entrepreneurs, Store / Warehouse Managers / Executives, Distribution Managers / Executives, Inventory Managers / Executives, Materials Analyst, Purchasing Managers / Executives / Supervisors, Production Planners, Administrative Executives / Supervisors, Accounts Executives, and all Personnel involved in Company Procurement.|
|3||Management||Training: Warehouse Management related courses: Store / Warehouse Management, Inventory Planning & Control, Stock Taking Procedures, Material Planning & Control, Transport Distribution||General Managers, Plant Managers, Materials Managers, Warehouse Managers / Executives, Inventory Managers / Executives / Officers, Production Planners, Material Control Officers, Store / Warehouse Managers / Executives, Distribution Managers / Executives, Materials Analyst, Purchasing Managers / Executives / Supervisors, Production Planners, Administrative Executives / Supervisors, Logistics Managers / Executives, Operation Managers, Accounts Executives, all who are involved in Materials and Inventory Control in various type of companies and, those in related jobs who need to have a better understanding of Store / Warehouse Operation and Management.|
|4||Management||Training: Incoterm, Shipping Import Export Documentation & Procedures||Target audience: Import / Export / Shipping Operation, Freight Forwarding, Purchasing & Supply Chain Activities, Transporting, Bill Processing, Trade Documentation, Manufacturing, Sales Administration, Marine Insurance, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Administration, Bankers, Customs Brokers.|