Anthony Ng Mun Sun graduated from University of Hertfordshire, U.K in 2001, had gained valuable experience in his career by leading various projects in TVET Industry – both local and international.
As Chief Executive Officer of MIT Academy Sdn Bhd, among his greatest achievements are the projects which he had conducted and collaborated successfully, which are beneficial to Malaysian youths and giving recognition and prominence to Malaysia itself. The key projects are:
* Awarded the 1st Private Vocational College under The Ministry Of Education in 2012.
* Extensively trained apprentices under the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) Apprenticeship Programme
* Delivering Licensed Training certification programmes to up-skill and re-skill Malaysian youth in collaboration with Global Fortune 500 companies like Bosch Rexroth, OMRON, SMC and FANUC;
* MIT Academy is an Accredited Training Centre of Pearson BTEC and City and Guilds U.K.
* In collaboration with Human Resources development Fund (HRDF), MIT Academy has successfully conducted the Senior Management Development Programme (SMDP) in Germany and Sweden in September 2016.
Mr. Anthony had been invited as a guest speaker for TVET Connex, Worlddidac Asia 2016 in June 2016 Hong Kong and a lead speaker for ASEAN Skills Competition 2016 in Kuala Lumpur.
Recently he had been invited as a guest speaker at Worlddidac Asia Bangkok on October 10-12, 2017 and at NICE Expo organized by MOSTI on October 13, 2017 on topic of “Integrating TVET 4.0 towards human capital development”