* PROSCI Change Management Certified Advance Instructor
* Certified PROSCI Change Management Practitioner
* PROSCI Change Management Certified Train-The –Trainer (trained in US)
* Certificate in Bullet Proof Business Case
* Certified ITIL® v3 Foundation
* Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP,IIBA)
* Exam panelist for CCBA (IIBA)
* Certified Professional Trainer and Facilitator (University Malaya)
* Certificate in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
* Member of IIBA (International Business Analyst Association)
* Member of Project Management Institute (PMI)
* Master of Business Administration in Finance (University Malaya)
* Bachelor of Art-Economics (University Malaya)
The world is continuously changing yet people are still trying to adapt to changes. Thanes’ core expertise lies in understanding the human factor and business requirements which controls the success of a system or processes in an organization for business growth. Her experience in corporate world gave her enormous amount of knowledge in different areas ranging from people, system and processes. She invested time to understand these three areas, which are the core for business operation. For her, having an outcome is not sufficient has it might not deliver the real needs/objective but more of the value it brings to the organization at the end of the day. Currently on the way to pursuing her PHD in Business Change, her journey continues to explore the connections and the gaps in Business Change to achieve the desired result. Her capabilities ranges in the following areas such as, Call Center, Customer Service, Sales, Projects, business development, Change Management, operational, share trading, system improvement, investigation, organizing events, new product/system development and new set-ups. She has been in the financial industry over 20 years where she has held corporate title as Vice President.
Thanes has a firm grip of the contents of the program and able to deliver towards the understanding of the participants by giving relevant examples.
By Datin Anriza Wong, Director of Plaza Merdeka Management Sdn. Bhd
Enjoyed her programs as she is able to deliver the program very clear and concise. Above all has patience and willing to explain a concept until participants grasp it.
By Kenneth Bong, Front Office Manager. Waterfront Hotel.