1. President, Malaysian Association of Professional Speakers
2. Board Member, Global Speakers Federation (Made up of 15 International Associations)
3. Executive Director, Leader Board Sdn Bhd
4. Executive Director, Avin Solutions Sdn Bhd
1. Anthony, you have a tremendous presence on the platform. You possess a blend of competence, commitment and compassion that is rare indeed. It is wonderful to listen to a true speaking professional and I am honoured to know you. - Mark LeBlanc, President, National Speakers Association (USA)
2. A very skilled Speaker and Trainer, and is really excellent, with clear explanation and good examples - Pn Hjh Sharifah Bee, Deputy Director, Ministry of Education.
3. It was an intense 3 days training, challenging and sharpening. I enjoyed and benefited at every module. Thank you for giving us clarity on how to handle our projects, Anthony Fernandez - Kartini Ariffin - Director of Radio at iM4U FM.
4. You were the key to success on the program which made my country Indonesia be the best in Asia Pacific. - Robert Philip, Hewlett Packard, Indonesia
5. Facilitator has vast experience which helps in his presentation and makes training interesting and fulfilling - Belbir Singh, Manager, Marketing, Chemical Company of Malaysia Berhad (CCM)
1. Anthony Fernandez has vast hands-on experiences in senior management of various corporates. His primary skills is in the area of business consultancy, coaching and training. In addition, Anthony Fernandez has been involved in various conferences as organisers, speakers, moderators and panellists. He is the current president of the Malaysian Association of Professional Speakers (MAPS). MAPS is one of the 15-member Global Speakers Federation and hosts an annual conference and monthly talks in Malaysia for the last 16 years.
2. Anthony Fernandez' illustrious career initially evolved through meeting various challenges of local and international organisations such as Air Products, Celcom, ESSO, Golden Hope Plantations, Hewlett Packard, JARING, JTI, Kontena National Berhad, Maxis, MEMC, MOX, Panasonic, PETRONAS, PNB, POS Malaysia, PROTON, Robert Bosch, Shell, SHRDF, Standard Chartered Bank, Texas Instruments and Westport to name a few.
3. Anthony Fernandez has more than 30 years’ experience in training and in managing. He was the director of the Hewlett Packard Asia Pacific (outsourced contract) training team for 7 years. Anthony Fernandez' team took charge of training and managing the regional HP STAR certification program for Hewlett Packard's internal, certificating Hewlett Packard’s staff and resellers in the Asia Pacific region. To succeed, Anthony Fernandez and his team had to overcome fierce competition from USA, Australia and rest of the Asia Pacific.
4. Anthony Fernandez initially graduated from University Kebangsaan Malaysia, (the national university of Malaysia) with a BSc. (Hons.) degree. He has a number of post graduate training certificate covering varied areas in training, L&D and management. He has been coached and trained in various L&D, training programs and management in USA, Germany, Spain, Hong Kong, Singapore and South Africa).
5. Anthony Fernandez have delivered trainings in US, Spain, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, India, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Brunei, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Nepal, Bhutan and Malaysia.
|1||Entrepreneurism||Keynote| Business Success Secrets - Learn How to be the One Out of Ten Entrepreneurs Who Succeed||Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Chairman of Boards, Managing Directors, Directors, CEOs & Main Office & Branch Managers and Head of Departments and anyone involved in setting the strategic direction of Commercial and Non-profit organisations.|
|2||Leadership||Training| The Perfect CEO - Ten Full day Training/Coaching Workshop to set Goals and Transform Productivity.||Program can be done at the CEO & Managing Director or Head of Departments level.|
|3||Human Resources/Labor Relations||Training| Competency Based Hiring Skills - identify and hiring leaders with aspirations, engagement, expertise and agility.||HR Personnel, Head of Departments and those involved in the hiring process|
|4||Management||Training| Critical Leadership of Projects (Based on ISO 21500/PMI standards)||Managers, Project Managers, PMO, Departments.|
|5||Presentation Skills||Training/Keynote| Mastering Presentation Skills for Technical Engineers||Heads of Department, Managers, Engineers, Technicians, Sales and Personnel in related functions who require the knowledge and understanding of presentation skills to convince clients or staff about new product developed or services improved and are available from process such as continuous improvement (Kaizen, 6-Sigma) or even from corporate turnaround planning. This course is focused on those who need to learn to how to do public presentations that manage technical data in a manner targeted at the needs of the clients and stakeholders.|