Today you can promote your new book without spending a dollar, from the luxury of your own home, but where do you invest your time and energy to maximize your return?
The challenge in marketing your book is to find your value in a digital world that at times can be overwhelming. You are also competing against the 4000 new books published daily!
Robin Speculand has published 4 books over 15 years and he will be sharing what works, recommend sites and tips for success. Starting from the frequent question, “self-publish or not?” the presentation takes you through what to consider before launch, during and sustaining momentum.
• Love your editor
• Love your designer just as much
• Yikes: Another book website
• Reconstructing your content into marketing dollars - images, keynote, seminar, content marketing
• Make sure the world is paying attention to the best book ever written
• Be proud as it's your brand extension
• Which websites to attack to promote
• Sustaining your momentum